Science Graduate Learning Mentor
|Location:||Manchester, Manchester M8 UK|
|Salary||£325 to £360 per Week|
Are you a science graduate who is searching for the right path into teaching?
Are you currently considering your career options and teaching has always been your ideal career?
Would you like to spend this academic year gaining invaluable experience supporting a thriving science department?
This Science Graduate Learning Mentor role is ideal to gain experience doing something that you love, whilst helping pupils achieve their full potential.
Simply apply on this page and attach your CV. If you fit the requirements for this Science Graduate Learning Mentor role, we will be in contact to discuss the role in more detail.
Science Graduate Learning Mentor – Benefits:
- Long-term, full-time role
- Work in one school (not day-to-day in different schools)
- Paid weekly, £325 – £350 in term time
- Ideal experience for aspiring science teachers
- Track record of graduates going onto teacher training
- Interviewing now for an immediate start
Science Graduate Learning Mentor – Role:
- Work alongside students from year 7 – 11
- Offer support to this student which includes group and 1:1 interventions
- Focus on your science subject specialism
- Support other students who have challenging behaviour
- Communicate clearly with students, staff & parents
- School based in North Manchester
- Easily accessible via public transport
- 11-16 diverse school
Science Graduate Learning Mentor – Person Specification:
- 1st or 2:1 degree in a science related subject – biology, chemistry or physics
- Passionate about education
- Strong academic background e.g. A Levels
- Thinking of becoming a teacher
- Tutoring / education experience would be preferable
So, if this position appeals to you, please click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Holly at i-teachers today to apply for this Science Graduate Academic Coach role.