Science Graduate Learning Mentor
|Location:||Tameside, Tameside sk14 UK|
|Salary||£68 to £75 per Day|
Science Graduate Learning Mentor – Tameside
Are you a confident, enthusiastic Science graduate who is keen to make a difference?
Does the idea of gaining paid experience in a school-based setting as a Graduate Science Learning Mentor sound exciting and rewarding?
Would you like to use your Science degree to stretch and challenge students that are destined for a career in this vital subject?
A highly-regarded school in Tameside are looking to appoint a dynamic graduate to join their team working with students to boost their academic and personal progress!
Science Graduate Learning Mentor – The Role
- -Full-time, Monday to Friday role
- -Rewarding opportunity to help pupils succeed
- -Highly-regarded secondary school in Tameside
- -Work 30 hours per week, Monday – Friday in school hours
- -Paid £68-£75 per day
- -Organising and leading interventions to stretch and challenge
- -Excellent training from the school and i-teachers
- -Mixed and exciting role – no two days the same!
- -Access to all staff training and development
Science Graduate Learning Mentor – The School
- -Located in Tameside
- -Highly regarded Secondary School
- -Visionary SLT
- -State of the art resources and facilities
- -Located close to transport links
- -Cohesive and inspiring Science department
- -2:2 degree (or above) in Science related subject
- -Considering teaching as a career option
- -A genuine enthusiasm for Science
If you feel excited about this graduate opportunity and think this school could be the launch pad for your career in education we want to hear from you today!
Click ‘apply’ to send your CV to Holly at i-teachers to begin your teaching journey.