Science Graduate Teaching Assistant
|Location:||London, London (South) SW18 UK|
|Salary||£350 to £450 per Week|
Are you a science graduate who is looking to gain some experience before teacher training in September?
Do you have prior experience of working within Special Educational Needs or tutoring?
If you are looking to forge a rewarding career in secondary science teaching then this support role is an excellent platform to start from.
Work with a range of pupils from varied backgrounds and abilities on a 1:1 and group basis motivating them through the science syllabus!
This Good graded Inner London SEN School has recently expanded its facilities & class which has resulted in them requiring additional support staff!
To register your interest in this rewarding Science Graduate Teaching Assistant role simply apply on this page today!
The school are looking to interview immediately!
Science Graduate Teaching Assistant – Benefits:
- Science Graduate Teaching Assistant
- Work with SEN students to inspire and reach full potential
- Full time Monday – Friday role
- £350 – £500 per week
- Potential to progress & train to teach
- Interviewing now
- Immediate start
Science Graduate Teaching Assistant – Role:
- Offer 1:1 & group support to support Science GCSE students
- Support the class teachers
- Identify learning outcomes
- Potential to cover lessons
Science Graduate Teaching Assistant – Person Specification:
- 1st o 2:1 degree in a science related subject
- Prior SEN experience is desirable
- Passion for SEN
- Proactive and patient manner
The Good graded SEN School:
- Graded Good by OfSTED
- Special Educational Needs school
- 4-16 all through school
- Modern resources
- Wandsworth, Inner & South London
- Visionary Senior Leadership Team
- Close to strong transport links
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today to apply for this Science Graduate Teaching Assistant role.
This role is based in the borough of Wandsworth, however other roles are also available in the following boroughs: Croydon, Ealing, Hammersmith & Fulham, Hounslow, Kensington & Chelsea and Lambeth.