Science Graduate Teaching Assistant
|Location:||Bedfordshire, East of England LU3 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£86 to £86 per Day|
Are you a biology, chemistry, physics, or science graduate who is eager to start your path towards a rewarding career in teaching?
Do you want to dip your toes in a teaching assistant role first before diving into the deep end with teacher training?
Start immediately in this highly rewarding Science Graduate Teaching Assistant role at a thriving Luton secondary school, supporting a friendly science department!
Past science graduates have gone onto teacher training at this school as well as being successful applying for a PGCE!
Simply apply on this page and attach your CV as the school are shortlisting now!
Science Graduate Teaching Assistant – Benefits:
- Science Graduate Teaching Assistant
- Long-term, full-time role at the same school
- £425 weekly term time rate
- Ideal experience for aspiring science teachers
- Super teacher training route
- Shortlisting now
- Immediate start
Science Graduate Teaching Assistant – Role:
- Support the science department & its teachers
- Focus on your subject specialism
- Work alongside students from KS3 – KS4
- Offer group and 1:1 science intervention sessions
- Support students who have challenging behaviour
- Communicate clearly with staff & parents
Science Graduate Teaching Assistant – Person Specification:
- 1st o 2:1 degree in a science related subject
- Strong academic background e.g. A Levels
- Passion for science & learning
- Strongly considering teacher training
- Tutoring / education experience
The warm & welcoming secondary school & sixth form:
- Upcoming secondary school
- 1050 student body
- Visionary Senior Leadership Team
- Fantastic pathway to teacher training
- Super track record of working with i-teachers graduates
- Luton location
- Close to good transport links
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today to apply for this Science Graduate Teaching Assistant role.