Science Graduate Teaching Assistant
|Location:||Southwark, Southwark SE17 UK|
|Salary||£375 to £450 per Week|
Are you a recent Science graduate with a 2:1 above and a passion for your subject area?
Do you have a genuine interest in education and are thinking about a career in teaching?
Would you love to work for a school with an enriched curriculum and commitment to offering diverse opportunities?
Perhaps you want to help students reach their full academic potential?
Science Graduate Teaching Assistant – The School:
- Fantastic Secondary school
- Located in Southwark, close to Elephant and Castle tube station
- Highly supportive staff who will support you through your journey
- High class facilities for lessons/experiments
- Long-term role, no daily supply
- Shortlisting for role now – Apply ASAP!
Science Graduate Teaching Assistant – The Role and Benefits:
- Long-term position
- Vibrant Secondary school with supportive staff
- Paid £375 – £450 per week, term time only
- Support teachers and learn from experts in subject area
- Perfect for an aspiring Science Teacher
- Opportunity to gain more skills in teaching and core subject area
Science Graduate Teaching Assistant – Requirements for role:
- 2:1 or above in any Science degree
- Excellent academic background with a passion for your subject area
- Genuine interest in education and desire to help students reach their full potential
- Good A – Levels (preferably in the Sciences)
- Ability to use own initiative and build up relationships with students and staff
- Previous experience working in schools would be advantageous
- Attentive and positive attitude
If so, please click ‘apply’ immediately on this page to send your C.V to Hollie at i-teachers and register your interest in our Science Graduate Teaching Assistant position!