|Location:||Leeds, West Yorkshire LS6 UK|
|Salary||£25714 to £41604 per Annum|
Are you a New or Recently Qualified Teacher who missed out on securing a position this September and are now looking to start this January?
Do you have a love for Science and a strong subject knowledge, with experience using the new GCSE system?
Perhaps due to a change of circumstances you are looking for an exciting new permanent Science Teacher position?
If you answered YES to all of these questions this Science Teacher role is for you! Simply click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Demi at i-teachers.
Science Teacher – Job Description
- January 2022 start
- Paid £25,714 – £41,604 annually, dependant on experience
- Full time, Science Teacher role
- Located in Leeds, West Yorkshire
- Outstanding Graded school
- All-girls school
- Science Teacher – ideal for NQTs & RQTs!
- Teach KS4
- Excellent Science department, well-staffed and well resourced
Science Teacher – Personal specification
- QTS teaching status
- Science specific degree
- Fantastic subject knowledge
- NQTs and RQTs welcome to apply
- Be a Good to Outstanding teacher
- Willing to improve upon your own teaching practise
- Experience and understanding of new GCSE exams and format
- Have strong behaviour management
You will be joining a large school with a strong Science department. The timetable will be teaching Science to KS4 pupils.
You will benefit from the schools fantastic support from experience teachers and their CPD offering, ensuring you are well supported and have the ability to build on your own career development.
Simply click ‘apply now’ to send your CV to Demi at i-teachers and hear more about this fantastic opportunity! Interviews will be held ASAP, so do not delay!