|Location:||London, Greater London N8 UK|
|Salary||£29664 to £48244 per Annum|
Are you a qualified Science Teacher with a passion for your subject and the intention to find a permanent teaching role within an outstanding secondary school?
Would you want the opportunity to work inside of a secondary school with a fantastic set of Progress 8 results, placing it in the top 20% of secondary schools across the country?
Do you want to be part of a wonderful Science department supplied which is newly designed facilities and resources, implemented to help achieve fantastic academic results for its secondary students?
If you’re looking to be part of a committed and forward thinking Science Department with a drive to offer their students the best possible learning experiences, then make sure you read on to find out more information about the role!
Science Teacher – Information about the role:
- Science Teacher
- Permanent Role
- September Start
- Located in Haringey
- Paid £29, 664 – £48,224 per annum
- Offering outstanding academic experiences to secondary students
- Potential to progress in CPD programme
- Shortlisting for role now!
Information about the school:
- Outstanding OFSTED rating
- Superb Progress 8 results
- Top 20% achieving school in the country
- Excellent facilities and resources
- Forward thinking Senior Leadership Team
- Brilliant Head of Department
- Minimum 2:1 Science subject degree
- NQT or Experienced Teacher
- Good to Outstanding teacher observations
- Brilliant organisation and communication skills
- Ability to identify and develop student weaknesses
How to apply/Application Information:
- Press Click Apply button/Send CV to Consultant
- Shortlisting for role now – Interviews held after Easter
- Interview preparation and support supplied by consultant