|Location:||Harrow, London (North) HA8 UK|
|Salary||£29915 to £45765 per Annum|
Consider this truly inspirational secondary school based in Harrow as the perfect fit for you and the ideal time to join their innovative science department!
Are you a passionate Science Teacher that is currently studying towards QTS or looking for a new challenge?
Would you love to join a school that has an incredible back-story, dynamic teaching staff and brilliant facilities?
If you would love to be considered for this brilliant Science Teacher position in Brent, please make sure you register your interest ASAP!
Science Teacher : About the school
- Based in Harrow, North London
- Large car park available for staff
- Conveniently located near a bus and tube stop
- Excellent Secondary School
- Permanent, full-time position
- Inspirational Head Teacher
- Fantastic facilities available
- CPD and progression available to all
Science Teacher: About you
- 2:2 in your Science degree (Biology, Chemistry and Physics)
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or will have by September 2022
- ECTs encouraged to apply
- Excellent organisation and communication skills
- Supportive personality
- Passionate about your subject and field
Science Teacher: About the role
- Plan and conduct lessons and group sessions
- Fully utilise the broad science curriculum at school
- Develop and enhance student subject knowledge
- Make sure students receive the correct support in order to progress and flourish
- Become a valued member of the Science Department
Science Teacher – How to apply:
If you would love to be considered for this Science Teacher role in Harrow, then click APPLY and send your C.V today! If you are not able to get to Harrow but located elsewhere in North London, feel free to get in touch as we might have the role for you!