Science Teacher + TLR
|Salary||£28000 to £44000 per Annum|
Science Teacher + TLR – Manchester
Have you decided you will be handing in your resignation and want to get a kickstart on securing a position for September?
Are you a passionate and dedicated Science Teacher who believes every pupil deserves a chance to succeed?
Do you have strong management and leadership skills which you would love the opportunity to utilise?
If you are a proven and committed Science Teacher who would like to join a department where you will have real input into the department and opportunity for progression, please apply for this role today!
Science Teacher + TLR – Benefits:
- Permanent, full-time Science Teacher position
- Located in Manchester
- Supportive and cohesive Science Department
- Young and vibrant team
- Schemes of work and joint planning to ease workload
- Potential TLR offered to the right candidate
- MPS-UPS + TLR
- Fantastic leadership with a clear direction for the school
- Excellent behaviour noted by Ofsted
- Strong policies in place for rewards/behaviour management
Science Teacher + TLR – Person Specification:
- Qualified Teacher Status
- Excellent academic background with strong Science subject knowledge
- An interest in your own professional development
- Drive to make an impact in the wider school community
- Resilient and determined to ensure a top-quality education
So, if you believe you are the Science Teacher to join this school and make an impact in September, please send your CV as soon as possible to apply!
All applications will be confidential and reviewed by i-teachers. You will be contacted before your information is sent to the school.