Secondary SEN Teaching Assistant
|Location:||Manchester, North West England M13 UK|
|Salary||£60 to £65 per Day|
Secondary SEN Teaching Assistant – Ardwick/Manchester – September Start
This is a fantastic opportunity for a recent Psychology graduate, intent on finding a valued and rewarding role inside of a secondary school as a SEN Teaching Assistant for the forthcoming academic year!
Are you a recent Psychology graduate with a 2:1 or above?
Would you like the opportunity to have a work alongside a dedicated and supportive SEN department as a Secondary SEN Teaching Assistant?
Furthermore, are you looking to utilise your subject knowledge and understanding supporting the development of KS3 students with ASD/ADHD/EAL needs?
If you are a recent Psychology graduate eager to first-hand experience inside of a wonderful SEN department this coming academic year, then don’t hesitate to apply!
Information about the role:
- Full time role, work Monday – Friday 8:30 – 4
- Secondary school
- September 2019 start
- Paid £60 – £65 per day, term time only
- Fantastic SEN based teaching experience
- Opportunity to work alongside experienced and hardworking SEN department
- Shortlisting for role now – Apply ASAP!
Requirements for the role:
- Minimum 2:1 Psychology subject degree
- Strong academic background
- Passionate about supporting students with additional needs
- Supportive and attentive attitude
- Ability to deal with challenging behaviour
- Dedicated to providing professional and high standard of academic and emotional support
Information about the school:
- Well respected and valued secondary school
- Aims to offer every individual student superb academic opportunities
- Real pride in for their SEN department
- Experienced and dedicated SENCO
- Excellent state of the art facilities and resources
- Public transport links nearby
- History of working with talented graduates
If you are a recent Psychology graduate, passionate about the development both academically and emotional of students with additional behavioural needs, then press the ‘Apply Now’ button or send your CV to Holly at i-teachers!