SEN Graduate Teaching Assistant
|Location:||London, Greater London W3 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£400 to £450 per Week|
Are you a graduate, with prior SEN experience, who is looking to gain some paid and invaluable classroom experience?
Do you strive to support, motivate and work with students who need it the most?
Build up your experience at this highly popular West London secondary & sixth form whilst putting your existing knowledge and skills to perfect use in this rewarding SEN Graduate Teaching Assistant opportunity!
This thriving West London secondary are looking to add an SEN Graduate Teaching Assistant to their cohesive SEN department immediately!
To find out more about these SEN Graduate Teaching Assistant opportunities please contact Joe for a friendly and confidential chat about the roles themselves and to discuss your next career steps.
SEN Graduate Teaching Assistant – Benefits:
- Paid school based experience
- £350 – £450 per week
- Long-term, full-time role in the same school
- Close to strong transport links
- Ealing borough
- Ideal experience for aspiring teachers/Ed psychologists
- Interviewing now for an immediate start
SEN Graduate Teaching Assistant – Role:
- Plan, deliver and run intervention sessions
- Differentiate according to individual student needs
- Support students who have challenging behaviour
- Also support students who have special educational needs (SEN)
- Communicate excellently with various people
SEN Graduate Teaching Assistant – Person Specification:
- 1st o 2:1 degree in a core subject or Psychology
- Passionate about education
- Strong academic background e.g. A Levels
- Thinking of becoming a teacher or Ed Psych in the future
- SEN experience is vital
- Keen to gain paid experience whilst gaining invaluable experience
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today to apply for this SEN Graduate Teaching Assistant role.
This role is based in the borough of Ealing, however other roles are also available in the following boroughs: Croydon, Hammersmith & Fulham, Hounslow, Kensington & Chelsea, Lambeth and Wandsworth.