SEN Learning Mentor
|Location:||Manchester, Manchester m14 UK|
|Salary||£65 to £70 per Day|
SEN Learning Mentor – Manchester – Start ASAP
Are you an aspiring educational psychologist who has graduated from university with a 2:1 or higher in your psychology degree, with an interest in supporting those with SEMH/Behavioural needs?
Perhaps you are keen to gain experience in a secondary school-based setting in order to be accepted on your educational psychology course, whilst earning up to £350 per week?
This Secondary school in Manchester are looking to appoint graduates to join their inclusion/SEN team for the rest of the academic year.
So, if you think this could be the role for you, please send your CV in today.
SEN Learning Mentor
- Excellent paid school-based experience
- Special Educational Needs
- SEMH, EBD, SEN Support for KS3/KS4 Pupils
- Full time role, Monday – Friday
- Work in ONE school – not day-to-day in different schools!
- Manchester – excellent location, easily commutable by public transport
- Full-time during term time, start ASAP
- Earn up to £350 per week
Person Specification – SEN Learning Mentor
- Graduate role – 2:1 or higher (any degree subject)
- Previous experience working with SEN/SEMH required or knowledge of SEN
- Passion for supporting pupils with SEN
- Patience, resilient and empathetic personality
The extensive support you will be given from a seasoned SENCo will therefor put you in a great position to kick-start your role as an educational psychologist and this role could be perfect for you.
i-teachers are different from almost all other agencies as we do not cater for day-to-day supply. We only look to place you in long term, mutually fulfilling roles, with suitable schools based on your own goals and preferences. This far more specialised, empathetic, and consultative approach has led us to be the most highly rated Education Recruitment Company in the UK on Trustpilot. We are very proud of this 5* achievement!
So, if you would like to apply for this amazing opportunity as an SEN Learning Mentor – then click ‘apply’ today and send CV over to Holly at i-teachers.