SEN Learning Support Assistant
|Location:||Ealing, Greater London W3 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£85 to £85 per Day|
Are you a supportive and compassionate graduate who is seriously considering a career in SEN education?
Or perhaps you are looking to become a speech and language therapist or an educational psychologist and wish to gain classroom experience?
This is your opportunity to make a real impact not only within a cohesive SEN department but to a child’s learning in this rewarding SEN Learning Support Assistant role
You would find yourself working on a 1:1 and group basis with students who require additional support within lessons and outside of the classroom.
If you have a patient & motivational approach and believe this SEN Learning Support Assistant is for you, please apply now!
SEN Learning Support Assistant – Benefits:
- SEN Learning Support Assistant role
- £400 – £425 term time weekly rate
- Long-term, full-time role in the same school
- Ideal experience for aspiring teachers/Ed psychologists
- Interviewing now
- Immediate start
SEN Learning Support Assistant – Role:
- Support SEN and subject teachers
- Plan, deliver and run intervention sessions
- Differentiate according to individual student needs
- Support students who have challenging behaviour
- Also support students who have special educational needs (SEN)
- Communicate excellently with staff & parents
SEN Learning Support Assistant – Person Specification:
- 1st o 2:1 degree in a core subject or Psychology
- Strong academic background e.g. A Levels
- Passionate about education & learning
- Considering a career in education
- SEN experience is vital
The progressive secondary school & sixth form:
- Large secondary & sixth form
- Part of an established academy trust
- Visionary and supportive SLT
- Superb teacher training programme
- Ealing, West London location
- Close to strong transport links
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today to apply for this SEN Learning Support Assistant role.