SEN Primary Teaching Assistant
|Location:||Greater London, Kensington and Chelsea SW10 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£420 to £430 per Week|
Are you a recent graduate who has aspirations to become a fully qualified primary teacher?
Do you have prior experience of working with child with additional needs and would relish the chance to develop your teaching skills at a thriving Inner London primary school?
Start immediately in this highly rewarding SEN Primary Teaching Assistant role!
This opportunity would see you working within a Year 5 classroom supporting students with additional needs on a 1:1 and group basis.
Register your interest in this SEN Primary Teaching Assistant role by simply applying on this page or contact Joe at i-teachers for further information.
SEN Primary Teaching Assistant – Benefits:
- SEN Primary Teaching Assistant
- Paid school-based experience
- £425 weekly term time rate
- Long-term, full-time role in the same school
- Shortlisting now
- Immediate start
SEN Primary Teaching Assistant – Role:
- Supporting a Year 5 class
- Ensure the teacher is fully supported
- Focus on working with a number of students with additional needs
- Differentiate according to individual children’s needs
- Communicate excellently with staff members and parents
SEN Primary Teaching Assistant – Person Specification:
- 1st or 2:1 degree
- Strong academic background e.g. A Levels
- Passionate about education & learning
- Engaging, proactive & patient manner
- Prior education/ tutoring experience
- Strong communication skills
The Outstanding primary school:
- Graded Outstanding by OfSTED
- 2 form primary school
- Part of a fantastic school trust
- Superb SLT
- Fantastic facilities & resources
- Comprehensive CDP
- Inner London location
- Kensington & Chelsea borough
- Close to fantastic transport links
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today to apply for this SEN Primary Teaching Assistant role.