SEN Primary Teaching Assistant
|Location:||Greater London, Hounslow TW13 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£400 to £450 per Week|
Are you an engaging & patient graduate who wants to make a positive impact and build up school-based experience by supporting children with learning difficulties?
Start immediately in this highly rewarding SEN Primary Teaching Assistant role at this warm & welcoming SEN primary school based in West London!
The school are looking for compassionate graduates who will work with their students within the classroom but may also have to carry out personal care duties, supporting their class teachers.
This is a fantastic opportunity for any graduate who is looking to carve a career in SEN and Educational or Child Psychology fields.
To register your interest in this fantastic SEN Primary Teaching Assistant role please simply apply on this page today!
SEN Primary Teaching Assistant – Benefits:
- SEN Primary Teaching Assistant role
- Full time Monday – Friday role
- £400 – £475 weekly term time rate
- Shortlisting now
- Immediate start
SEN Primary Teaching Assistant – Role:
- Working with primary level students
- Supporting class teachers across the school
- Focus on the students learning
- Personal care duties
- Communicate clearly with students & staff
SEN Primary Teaching Assistant – Person Specification:
- 1st or 2:1 degree
- Strong academic background
- Previous experience working with learning difficulties
- Compassionate, patient, and proactive manner
Specialist Primary School:
- Graded Good by OfSTED
- Specialist Primary School
- Supports children with severe or profound and multiple learning difficulties
- 200 students across 2 sites
- Fantastic facilities & resources
- Hounslow, West London
- Visionary Senior Leadership Team
- Close to strong transport links
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today to apply for this SEN Primary Teaching Assistant role.