SEN Support Assistant
|Location:||Leeds, West Yorkshire LS11 UK|
|Salary||£70 to £90 per Day|
SEN Support Assistant – Secondary school –Apply now!
Have you been looking for a classroom-based psychology role, where you can make a real difference to the learning experience of an SEN student?
Would you like to pursue a career as an SEN teacher or in educational psychology?
Are you looking to gain amazing experience working in a wonderful school?
This SEN Support Assistant role gives you the opportunity to start the journey towards your dream career! Click ‘Apply now’ to send your CV to Demi today!
SEN Support Assistant– The Role:
- SEN Support Assistant- Apply now
- Work under the schools SENDCo / Inclusion Manager
- Plan, deliver and run intervention sessions
- Work in a Secondary school in Leeds
- Tailor and adapt to specific student’s needs
- Support students who have behavioural challenges or special educational needs
- Communicate effectively with both staff and parents
- ASAP start, interviewing now!
SEN Support Assistant – Benefits:
- SEN Support Assistant role- Apply now!
- £70- £90 per day term time rate
- Located in Leeds (LS11)
- No Supply
- Long-term, full-time role in the same school
- Build a relationship with your team and students
- Ideal experience for aspiring teachers/Ed psychologists
- Interviewing now!
SEN Support Assistant – Person Specification
- 1st or 2:1 degree in a core subject or Psychology
- Strong academic background e.g. A Levels
- Compassionate and caring
- Passionate about learning & education
- Thinking of becoming a teacher or Ed Psych in the future
- SEN experience is required
- Previous experience with young children
If this sounds like the perfect role for you, then don’t hesitate and click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Demi today, to begin your SEN Support Assistant application today!