SEN Teaching Assistant
|Location:||Manchester, Manchester m21 UK|
|Salary||£325 to £350 per Week|
SEN Teaching Assistant – Long term graduate role ideal for aspiring Educational Psychologists or Teachers
Are you a resilient, driven and highly passionate graduate who passionate about a career working with children?
Perhaps you are looking for a role that support your career goal of becoming a teacher or Educational Psychologist?
If you are a motivated graduate with the commitment to make a difference to lives of children and the patience to ensure they achieve, then this SEN Teaching Assistant role could be for you!
Interviews will be held as early as NEXT WEEK, please apply ASAP!
Teaching Assistant – SEN
- Paid £325-£350 per week (Term time only)
- Role starts in October – Interviews ASAP
- Perfect experience prior to a PGCE/ SCITT/ Educational Psychology
- Supportive, modern primary school in the heart of Manchester
- Excellent links to public transport
- Graduate role
- Mon-Fri working school hours
SEN Teaching Assistant – Person specification
- Recent graduate minimum 2:1, preferably in a core subject or Psychology
- Previous experience of working with SEN/children is essential
- An interest in pursuing a career in education
- Resilience, determination and patience is essential for this role
About the Role – SEN Teaching Assistant:
This successful school in a Central Manchester location is looking to add an ambitious graduate to their intervention team. You will be working as a Teaching Assistant, specialising in SEN support. On occasion you will be supporting on a one-to-one basis with a child who can express challenging behaviour due to having emotional and behavioural difficulties.
This role will be very rewarding as you will be able to have a real impact from day one and you will have the ability to collaborate with the class teacher in terms of creating creative learning opportunities.
So if this role seems ideal, apply today for immediate consideration by sending your CV to Holly at i-teachers.