SEN Teaching Assistant
|Location:||Greater London, Hounslow TW14 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£82 to £94 per Day|
Are you an engaging, patient, and proactive graduate who would relish the chance to support students a thriving SEN school?
Start January at this warm & welcoming West London Autism specialist school, working in both the primary & secondary phases with experienced class teachers.
In this rewarding opportunity you would find yourself supporting class teachers working with their students on a 1:1 and group basis.
This school has a sterling reputation of taking i-teachers graduates onto its teacher training and paving career paths for future child / education psychologists.
If you are interested in this SEN Teaching Assistant role please apply on this page tody!
SEN Teaching Assistant – Benefits:
- SEN Teaching Assistant
- Full time Monday – Friday
- £410 – £470 weekly term time rate
- Track record of working with graduates
- Teacher training routes
- Shortlisting now
- January 2022 start
SEN Teaching Assistant – Role:
- Support a primary or secondary class teacher
- Work as a team with teachers & support staff
- Offer 1:1 and group intervention sessions
- Identify learning outcomes for students
SEN Teaching Assistant – Person Specification:
- 1st or 2:1 degree
- Strong academic record
- Passion for special educational needs education
- Proactive and patient manner
- Prior education experience (tutoring)
The SEN School:
- Graded Good with Outstanding elements by OfSTED
- ASD / autism specialist
- All through school 4- 16
- Visionary Senior Leadership Team
- Fantastic facilities and resources
- Superb CPD and training opportunities
- Hounslow, West London
- Close to great transport links
- Parking available
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today to apply for this SEN Teaching Assistant role.