SEN Teaching Assistant
|Location:||Leeds, West Yorkshire LS6 UK|
|Salary||£70 to £90 per Day|
SEN Teaching Assistant- Leeds
Are you a passionate Psychology Graduate looking for experience working with young people?
Have you recently graduated and have a passion working in education as an aspiring teacher or Educational Psychologist?
Perhaps you have previous experience working with young people with special educational needs and would like to transfer these skills into a school setting working as an SEN Teaching Assistant for the rest of the academic year?
This high achieving school in Leeds is seeking an SEN Teaching Assistant to start immediately, this could be the perfect role for you. Click apply and send your CV to Demi today!
SEN Teaching Assistant- School information
- SEN Teaching Assistant- Full time role
- Excellent school in Leeds- LS6
- Supportive and inclusive school
- Visionary and supportive leaders
- Excellent school facilities and resources
- Close to great transport links
SEN Teaching Assistant- About the Role
- SEN Teaching Assistant- Apply now
- Work closely with the class teachers
- Support students on a 1:1 basis and in small groups
- Earn up to £70-£90 per day (term time only)
- Full-time, long-term position
- Work for the rest of the academic year in one school
- Ideal experience before taking up teacher training/educational psychology
SEN Teaching Assistant – Person specification
- You must have a 2:1 or above degree (Psychology degree preferred)
- Strong academic background
- Previous experience working with young people is essential
- Resilient, patient and empathetic towards children’s needs
- Aspiring to become a teacher or educational psychologist
If you would like to be considered for this exciting SEN Teaching Assistant role in Leeds, send your CV over to Demi at i-teachers by clicking apply today!
i-teachers are different from almost all other agencies as we do not cater for day-to-day supply. We only look to place you in long term or permanent, mutually fulfilling roles, with a suitable school based on your own goals and preferences.