SEN Teaching Assistant – Bolton
|Location:||Bolton, Bolton BL3 UK|
|Salary||£65 to £70 per Day|
Primary Teaching Assistant – SEN – Aspiring Educational Psychologists
Have you recently graduated and have experience of supporting children with SEN through your placements?
Would you like to work as a Teaching Assistant in a warm and welcoming primary school, gaining meaningful experience that will benefit your career goals?
Apply now and send your CV to support children with additional needs and earn while you learn in a lovely primary school in Bolton!
SEN Graduate Teaching Assistant Details:
- Full Academic year in one school as an SEN Teaching Assistant
- Excellent training and mentorship provided
- Support pupils on a 1:1/small group basis
- Earn £325-£350 per week
- Bolton based – work in a thriving primary school that truly cares and values each child’s education
- Close to Tram/Bus links, onsite parking for those who drive
- 1:1 support for Autism/ADHD/SEMH/Speech and Language
- Key Stage 1
Can I apply?
- You will need a degree, a strong academic background and heaps of enthusiasm and a passion for education.
- Some experience of previously working with children is required
- Knowledge of SEN is desirable
What should I do now?
- Click ‘apply’ and send your CV TODAY! Interviews will be held as early as this week.
- Check out our Trust Pilot reviews and website for more opportunities
This school needs talented graduates like you, to inspire the next generation and make a difference to children’s lives!