SEN Teaching Assistant – Mansfield
|Location:||East Midlands, Nottingham NG19 UK|
|Salary||£370 to £380 per Week|
A wonderful Primary School based in Mansfield is looking to find a hard-working, passionate and naturally supportive SEN Teaching Assistant to join their SEN department ASAP!
The Primary School is a warm and inclusive environment, with a passion for making sure that every pupil receives superb all round support and development opportunities.
Their SEN department is a mix of newly qualified and experience SEN professionals, able to offer excellent support with techniques and skills for supporting children with SEN.
In this role, you would be working 1:1 with a child in Year 1 classroom who has limited speech and is an extremely shy young pupil. The School are looking to find an SEN Teaching Assistant able to provide superb 1:1 & group support following a carefully structured Education Health Care Plan.
Don’t waste any time in applying for this exciting SEN Teaching Assistant role in Mansfield NOW!
SEN Teaching Assistant – The Role:
- SEN Teaching Assistant
- Located in Mansfield
- Start date: ASAP!
- Paid £380 per week, term time only
- Providing 1:1 support to Y1 Pupil
- Creating amazing learning experiences
- Following carefully structured EHCP
- End date: July 2023!
SEN Teaching Assistant – Applicant Requirements:
- Minimum 2:1 Psychology based degree
- Strong academic background
- Prior experience working with young people
- Passionate about a career in SEN education
- Good organisation and communication skills
- Naturally warm and supportive personality
Press ‘Apply’ or send your CV to Jack at i-teachers to register your interest in this exciting SEN Teaching Assistant role in Mansfield NOW!