SEN Teaching Assistant – Nottingham
|Location:||East Midlands, Leicester LE2 UK|
|Salary||£370 to £380 per Week|
Are you a recent Psychology graduate with a passion for supporting children with SEN as an SEN Teaching Assistant?
Do you want the opportunity to have a genuine impact on the all round development of secondary students as an SEN Teaching Assistant?
Maybe you want to gain first-hand SEN teaching experience before progressing into a specific sector of Psychology?
Make sure you waste no time in applying for this exciting role as an SEN Teaching Assistant in Nottingham NOW!
SEN Teaching Assistant – The Role:
- SEN Teaching Assistant
- Located in Nottingham
- Paid £380 per week, term time only!
- Providing 1:1 & group support sessions for children with SEN
- Being a proactive and outgoing member of secondary SEN department
- Working alongside experienced and supportive SEN staff
- Long-term role; Full Academic Year!
SEN Teaching Assistant – Role Requirements:
- Minimum 2:1 Psychology related degree
- Strong academic background
- Prior experience working with young people
- Excellent communication & organisation skills
- Dedicated to providing amazing learning experiences
- Naturally warm and welcoming personality
SEN Teaching Assistant – The School:
- Inclusive and forward thinking secondary school
- Excellent SEN department
- Mix of experienced and newly qualified staff
- Superb facilities and resources
- Eager to work with exciting graduates
- Public transport links nearby!
Press ‘Apply’ or send your CV to Jack at i-teachers to register your interest in this exciting SEN Teaching Assistant role in Leicester!