SEN Teaching Assistant – Nottingham
|Location:||East Midlands, Nottingham NG10 UK|
|Salary||£370 to £380 per Week|
If you are a recent Psychology graduate looking to gain first-hand, paid teaching experience working 1:1 with children who have special educational needs, then this is the role for you!
An excellent secondary school in Nottingham is looking to find a superb recent Psychology based graduate to join their SEN department for the coming academic year, to help support the all round development of children with complex learning difficulties.
In this role as an SEN Teaching Assistant, you will have the opportunity to learn from experienced and supportive qualified SEN Teachers. You will be working 1:1 and in group support sessions with children across KS3/KS4, and helping the children to progress academically in the secondary subject curriculum.
The role will be for the full academic year, with an initial probation period lasting until October Half-Term!
SEN Teaching Assistant – Applicant Requirements:
- Minimum 2:1 Psychology based degree
- Strong academic background
- Prior experience working with young children
- Naturally warm and supportive personality
- Passionate about SEN education
- Good organisation & communication skills
SEN Teaching Assistant – Role Benefits:
- Paid £380 per week, term-time only
- Gaining first-hand SEN teaching experience
- Warm and welcoming secondary school
- Superb facilities & resources
- History of working with talented graduates
- Public transport links nearby!
Press ‘Apply’ or send your CV to Jack at i-teachers to register your interest in this superb SEN Teaching Assistant role!