SEN Teaching Assistant – Secondary
|Location:||Birmingham, Birmingham B44 UK|
|Salary||£65 to £92 per Day|
Secondary SEN Tutor – Graduate Role
This Birmingham Secondary School are interviewing now for this fantastic Secondary SEN Tutor– the perfect opportunity to launch your career!
Are you passionate about investing your time in inclusive education?
Would you love the opportunity to really make a difference in the education of those with SEN?
Perhaps you would love to develop a career in something you a genuinely passionate about?
This role is open to all applicants who have had experience with SEN, but are mostly importantly passionate about inclusive, simulating, and empathetic education.
If you wish to work in a school that focus’ on the individual needs and individual journeys of every child, then this is the school for you!
Invest in your future and secure this role today by sending your CV to Bex at i-teachers!
Click ‘apply’ below to register your interest!
Secondary SEN Tutor – Benefits
- We offer a competitive salary that reflects not only your experience but also your passion and drive
- You will be placed in the same school long-term and full-time to develop your relationships with colleagues and children
- The school offers continued professional development for all graduates regularly
- i-teachers are partnered with schools that offer clear career progression
- You will receive exclusive industry-lead interview preparation based on your CV
- The school is interviewing now for immediate start!
- Close to strong transport links
- Part of a fantastic and renown academy trust with a multitude of future opportunities to grow as a SENDCo
- The school boasts exemplary pupil behaviour which previous graduates have confirmed
Secondary SEN Tutor– The Role
- Assisting the SENDCo in the daily running of the school to make sure every child is catered for based on their individual needs
- Support extra-curricular activities
- Creating a safe and supportive space for children to grow emotionally and academically
- Reviewing and advising on EHCP plans for individual children
- Monitoring progress and keeping track of development
- You will also be working 1:1 and in small groups with SEN children
- A lot of the time, you will be helping support and observing class teachers. As a result, you will gain hands-on classroom experience
- Regular meeting with SLT to discuss your continued professional development
Secondary SEN Tutor – What you will need
- You will have obtained a 1st or 2:1 degree qualification
- You should have had previous experience with SEN children so you can hit the ground running
- i-teachers are looking for individuals passionate about a career in education and are therefore driven to make a real difference within schools
- Your communication skills will be strong
If you think you would be the perfect candidate for this role, please send your CV to Bex at i-teachers today by clicking ‘apply’ below so as to register your interest!