SEN Teaching Assistant
|Location:||Greater London, London (East) E1 UK|
|Salary||£85 to £95 per Day|
Psychology Graduate – SEN Teaching Assistant
An exciting opportunity for an aspiring Education Psychologist to gain hands-on, paid experience in a school setting!
Are you a recent Psychology graduate looking to gain hands-on experience in a school setting whilst getting paid?
Maybe you have a passion to support children with barrier’s to learning?
If so, this SEN Teaching Assistant role is the perfect opportunity for you!
At i-teachers we believe the best way to experience life in a school is to fully immerse yourself over a long period of time. That’s why at i-teachers we don’t do supply and only focus on getting you in a school full time or in a long-term position.
SEN Teaching Assistant – The Role
- SEN Teaching Assistant
- Fully paid position earning between £85 to £95 a day term time only
- Long term position
- Working with SEN pupils across school
- Excellent for aspiring Educational Psychologists
SEN Teaching Assistant – Person Specification
- Minimum 2:1 degree. Psychology preferable but not essential
- Strong academic background e.g. A-Levels
- Some experience working with children or young people
- An SEN Teaching Assistant will have a patient and calming manner
- A passion for education
- Desire to make a difference
SEN Teaching Assistant – The School
- An SEN Teaching Assistant will work closely with the SENCo
- Supportive leadership team
- Good transport links, close to Limehouse Station
- Excellent resources and facilities
- Work with a fantastic teaching team
This SEN Teaching Assistant role is an excellent opportunity for any graduate aspiring to pursue a career in Education or Child Psychology.
Through working closely with the SENCo, teachers and other SEN Teaching Assistant’s, your knowledge and skills will flourish from day one.
If you are interested in this role, don’t hesitate to contact Alex at i-teachers or click ‘apply now’.