|Location:||London, Greater London EN4 UK|
|Salary||£35000 to £60000 per Annum|
Are you a Special Needs Co-Ordinator looking to find a rewarding and valued role inside of an excellent secondary school for the forthcoming academic year?
Perhaps you’re a qualified teacher with a passion for SEN and ready to take the next step in your career by becoming a SENCo at this forward-thinking school?
Do you have the necessary leadership skills to motivate and inspire SEN staff members, enabling them to really reach their full capability supporting students with additional behavioural needs?
If you’re a qualified teacher with the leadership qualities needed to become a successful SENCo and you are ready to start an exciting new role in the new academic year, then this is the role for you.
SENCO – Role Information:
- Special Educational Needs Co-Ordinator
- Permanent role
- September Start
- Secondary School
- MPS – UPS Outer London Plus TLR
- Located in the Enfield area
- Structuring and developing SEN department
- Offering outstanding support and guidance to SEN staff members
- Making sure each individual student with additional behavioural needs receives exceptional academic care and support
- Shortlisting for role now – Apply ASAP!
- Minimum 2:1 Psychology degree
- Excellent academic background
- Qualified Teacher Status
- Wealth of SEN teaching experience
- Prior secondary teaching role
- Passionate about academic and emotional development of students with additional behavioural needs
- Fantastic leadership skills
- Enthusiastic and supportive attitude
- Either already have achieved the NASENCo, or be willing to train to obtain it from September
Information about the school:
- Warm and supportive secondary school
- Dedicated and driven Senior Leadership Team
- Inclusive and forward thinking ethos
- Brilliant facilities and resources
- Close relationship with parents and guardians
- Devleoping SEN department
- Committed to offering each individual students excellent academic opportunities
- Respected and valued member of local community
To apply for this rewarding and valued SENCO role, then make sure to press the ‘Apply Now’ button, or send your CV to Natalie at i-teachers.