|Location:||Bromley, Bromley BR3 UK|
|Salary||£32157 to £50935 per Annum|
Are you an experienced teacher seeking to further your career in a SEN environment?
Would you love the opportunity to become a SENCO in a fantastic secondary school?
Do you have a history of supporting SEND pupils and evidence of successful teaching?
Register your interest today by sending your CV and Cover Letter for this fantastic SENCO role!
SENCO – Job Description
- Permanent position (37.5 hours per week)
- Ensure school follows SEND Code of Practice (2014)
- Maintain schools SEND profile and keep up to date records of SEND students needs across the school
- Ensure the SEND policy is adhered to throughout the school
- Responsible for tracking progress of SEND students
- £32,157 – £50,935 salary (dependent on experience)
- Ofsted rated “Outstanding” secondary school
- Managing a team of talented staff
- Monitor progress of all students
- Communicate with parents/guardians when appropriate
- Shortlisting for role now!
SENCO – Requirements
- University graduate
- Postgraduate teaching qualification
- Evidence of CPD relevant to SENCO position
- Secondary school level SEN experience
- Evidence of outstanding teaching
- Experience of pastoral care
- Evidence of raising achievement in schools
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Passionate and patient person
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Hollie at i-teachers today!