SEND Learning Support Assistant – Immediate start
|Location:||Barnet, London (North) NW11 UK|
|Salary||£400 to £490 per Week|
SEND Learning Support Assistant
Have you graduated from a Russell Group University with a 2.1 or above?
Are you passionate about supporting SEN pupils and understand the importance of inclusive education for all?
Perhaps you are an aspiring Education Psychologist that requires vital experience working with young people and would like to secure a full-time role in a thriving Secondary school in Barnet?
If this SEND Learning Support Assistant role sounds like the ideal fit for you, do not miss out and submit your CV!
i-teachers are different from almost all other agencies as we do not cater for day to day supply. We only look to place you in long term, mutually fulfilling roles, with suitable schools based on your own goals and preferences. This far more specialised, empathetic and consultative approach has led us to be the most highly rated Education Recruitment Company in the UK on Trustpilot. We are very proud of this 5* achievement!
SEND Learning Support Assistant- the role
- Monday- Friday school hours (term time)
- Paid £400 – £490 per week before deductions
- Support SEN pupils via 1:1 interventions and group sessions
- Provide assistance to pupils with challenging behaviour
- Work under the guidance of qualified teachers to provide personalised learning plans
- Focus on inclusion of SEN pupils in mainstream lessons
- Work closely with students during lessons
- Ideal for aspiring teachers and educational psychologists
- Shortlisting now!
SEND Learning Support Assistant- the school
- Located in Barnet
- Highly-regarded secondary school
- Passionate and highly skilled Senior Leadership team
- Varied curriculum
- Free CPD offered for all graduates
- Connected via Overground and bus routes
Requirements – SEND Learning Support Assistant
- 1st class or 2.1 in degree subject
- Previous experience working with SEN pupils is desirable
- Passionate about a career working with SEN/in education
- Strong A-Levels and GCSEs
- Compassionate and resilient individual
If this sounds like the PERFECT role for you, send your CV to Michaela today for more information! We are shortlisting now for this role!
Perfect role but wrong location? We work in Brent, Haringey, Harrow, Islington, Camden and Watford.