SEND/SEMH Teaching Assistant
|Location:||Leeds, West Yorkshire LS11 UK|
|Salary||£350 to £450 per Week|
SEND/SEMH Teaching Assistant – Leeds
Are you a recent graduate with a desire to step into teaching?
Perhaps you’ve specialised in Psychology, and you’re keen to utilise your degree and experience?
Maybe you’re looking for a unique role that supports professional development?
This fantastic Secondary School, are searching for a passionate graduate to help their students reach their full potential. Do you have the skills and experience stated below? If so, click “apply” today and Demi will be in contact!
About The Role – SEND/SEMH Teaching Assistant
- Long-term role, until July 2024
- Full-time, Mon – Fri position
- £350 – £450 per week (term-time only)
- Work with Secondary students
- Support students with special educational needs
- Prepare learning materials
- Adapt to different learning needs
- Look after the students physical, social and emotional welfare
- Provide a safe and engaging learning environment
School Description – SEND/SEMH Teaching Assistant
- Based in Leeds
- Great transport links
- Beautiful primary and secondary school in the heart of the community
- High standard of quality teaching
- Encouraging SLT and Head Teacher
- Excellent facilities and access to resources
Qualifications and Experience – SEND/SEMH Teaching Assistant
- Minimum 2:1 grade (Psychology graduates preferred)
- Good A Levels
- Passion for supporting students with SEN
- Knowledge of SEN
- Aspirations to become an SEN Teacher, Educational Psychologist, or School Welfare Leader etc
- Engaging and confident personality
Click “apply” today to be considered for this fantastic opportunity!