SEND Teaching Assistant
|Location:||Croydon, London (South) CR4 UK|
|Salary||£85 to £90 per Day|
Are you a recent graduate with a desire to step into teaching?
Perhaps you’ve specialised in Psychology, and you’re keen to utilise your degree and experience?
Maybe you’re looking for a unique role that supports professional development?
This fantastic SEN School in the heart of Mitcham, are searching for a passionate graduate to help their students reach their full potential. Do you have the skills and experience stated below? If so, click “apply” today and Hollie will be in contact!
About The Role – SEND Teaching Assistant
- Long-term role, until July 2022
- Full-time, Mon – Fri position
- £85 – £90 per day (term-time only)
- Work across KS3 and KS4
- Support students with special educational needs
- Prepare learning materials
- Adapt to different learning needs
- Look after the students physical, social and emotional welfare
- Provide a safe and engaging learning environment
School Description – SEND Teaching Assistant
- Based in Merton, CR4
- Great transport links, close by to Mitcham Junction station
- Beautiful primary and secondary school in the heart of the community
- High standard of quality teaching
- Encouraging SLT and Head Teacher
- Excellent facilities and access to resources
Qualifications and Experience – SEND Teaching Assistant
- Minimum 2:1 grade (Psychology graduates preferred)
- Good A Levels
- Passion for supporting students with SEN
- Knowledge of SEN
- Aspirations to become an SEN Teacher, Educational Psychologist, or School Welfare Leader etc
- Engaging and confident personality
Click “apply” today to be considered for this fantastic opportunity!