Special Education Needs Learning Assistant
|Location:||Barnet, Brent en1 UK|
|Salary||£75 to £90 per Day|
Special Education Needs Learning Assistant – Enfield
Are you a compassionate graduate with a background in SEN and additional care?
Have you been considering a career in educational psychology or a SEN teacher?
An incredible school in Enfield are looking for a compassionate and dedicated individual to join their SEN support staff.
Special Education Needs Learning Assistant – Benefits:
- SEN Graduate Learning Assistant role
- £75-£90 daily term time rate
- No Supply
- Long-term, full-time role in the same school
- Build a relationship with your team and students
- Ideal experience for aspiring teachers/Ed psychologists
- Interviewing now!
Special Education Needs Learning Assistant – Role:
- Work under the schools SENDCo / Inclusion Manager
- Secondary SEN schools
- Plan, deliver and run intervention sessions
- Tailor and adapt to specific student’s needs
- Support students who have behavioural challenges or special educational needs
- Communicate effectively with both staff and parents
Special Education Needs Learning Assistant – Person Specification:
- 1st or 2:1 degree in a core subject or Psychology
- Strong maths academic background e.g. A Levels
- Turkish speakers preferable
- Compassionate and caring
- Passionate about learning & education
- Thinking of becoming a teacher or Ed Psych in the future
- SEN experience is required
If you have been reading this and thinking ‘this sounds like me’, then don’t hesitate and click ‘apply now’ to begin your Special Education Needs Learning Assistant application today!