STEM Graduate Teaching Assistant
|Location:||Bedfordshire, East of England LU1 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£82 to £86 per Day|
Are you a graduate in science, technology, engineering, or maths and wish to put your knowledge to perfect use in the classroom?
Are you currently searching for a support role in education to kick start your path towards becoming a qualified teacher?
Start your journey this September at this highly popular Luton secondary school as a STEM Graduate Teaching Assistant supporting students prepare for their exams next summer!
Past graduates have gone onto teacher training at this school as well as being successful applying for a PGCE!
Simply apply on this page and attach your CV as the school are shortlisting for September 2020 now!
STEM Graduate Teaching Assistant – Benefits:
- STEM Graduate Teaching Assistant role
- £410 – £425 term time weekly rate
- Long-term, full-time role at the same school
- Ideal experience for aspiring teachers
- Track record of graduates going onto teacher training
- September 2021 start
- Shortlisting now
STEM Graduate Teaching Assistant – Role:
- Support the school’s maths & science departments
- Work alongside students from KS3 – KS4
- Offer group & 1:1 intervention session to pupils
- Focus on your subject specialism and passion for STEM
- Support students who have challenging behaviour
- Communicate clearly with staff & parents
STEM Graduate Teaching Assistant – Person Specification:
- 1st o 2:1 degree in an engineering, maths or science related subject
- Strong academic background e.g. A Levels
- Passionate about education & STEM
- Considering teacher training
- Tutoring / education experience is desirable
The warm & welcoming secondary school:
- Upcoming secondary school with 1000 pupils
- Good facilities and resources
- Visionary Senior Leadership Team
- Fantastic pathway to teacher training
- Super track record of working with i-teachers graduates
- Luton location
- Close to strong transport links
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today to apply for this STEM Graduate Teaching Assistant role.