STEM Graduate Teaching Assistant
|Location:||London, Greater London ha1 UK|
|Salary||£300 to £400 per Week|
Are you a Science, Technology, Engineering or Maths Graduate considering a career in teaching but would like to test the water before committing to teacher training?
Do you have a passion for STEM and the ability to enthuse and engage young minds to follow the same path?
Could you be a role model and do just this whilst also gaining valuable experience to prepare you for the challenges of teacher training?
60% of primary school children today will end up in jobs that don’t exist yet. The jobs market is changing at an unprecedented speed and it is ever more vital to inspire pupils to study STEM subjects. Consequently, we are searching for a talented graduate of Science, Technology, Engineering or Maths, to join a fantastic secondary school in Harrow as a STEM Graduate Teaching Assistant to make an impact on pupil motivation and achievement…
STEM Graduate Teaching Assistant – The Role:
- STEM Graduate Teaching Assistant
- Earn £300-400 per week
- Full-time position for the academic year
- Impact pupil achievement and motivation by supporting students 1:1 and in small groups
- Engage pupils in extra-curricular STEM clubs
- Assist class teachers with lesson planning and delivery
- Passionate about education and making a difference
- A STEM related degree
- Strong academic record
- Personable, enthusiastic, not afraid of a challenge!
- Previous experience of working with children with SEN desirable but not essential as full training and support will be given
- Ambitious and creative secondary school located in Harrow
- Excellent leadership and supportive colleagues
- Onsite carpark/close to public transport links
- Inclusive and caring ethos and collaborative working culture
- Bespoke training and development opportunities
- Shortlisting ASAP
Sound interesting? Apply today by sending your CV and cover letter to Sara at i-teachers as we are shortlisting for this STEM Graduate Teaching Assistant role ASAP.