STEM Graduate Teaching Assistant
|Location:||Manchester, Manchester m11 UK|
|Salary||£325 to £375 per Week|
STEM Graduate Teaching Assistant – Manchester – Start ASAP
Are you a Science, Technology, Engineering or Maths Graduate who has considered teaching as a viable career option but are nervous about committing?
Do you have a passion for your subject and are keen to ensure pupils from disadvantaged backgrounds have the opportunity to take ‘STEM’ subjects in further education?
This is the perfect opportunity to gain valuable classroom experience as a Graduate Teaching Assistant and take the first step in your career in education.
Please click apply now and send your CV to Holly at i-teachers!
STEM Teaching Assistant
- Graduate Teaching Assistant – STEM
- Start ASAP – Work in one school for the full academic year
- Programme designed for aspiring teachers – excellent training provided
- Vibrant Secondary school in Manchester– Ofsted ‘Outstanding’
- Pupils come from a variety of socio-economic backgrounds
- Paid £325-£375 per week, term time only
- Valuable experience prior to teacher training
- Apply now – interviews are being held ASAP
Person specification – STEM Teaching Assistant
- STEM related degree – Science, Technology, Engineering, Maths
- Passionate about your subject and teaching
- Excellent academic background, strong A-Levels and GCSEs
About the role – STEM Teaching Assistant
This school are keen to offer hard working graduates the opportunity to really try teaching before committing to Teacher Training.
You will observe outstanding teachers and assist with planning and delivering exciting lessons. Day to day you will develop your skills and work with pupils on a small group and 1:1 basis helping them to understand difficult topics.
Located in Manchester, the school has excellent links to public transport and a car park for those who drive. The school has been graded as ‘Outstanding’ in all areas thanks to the fantastic efforts of pupils and staff.
If you could really make a difference in this STEM Teaching Assistant role, please send your CV to Holly at i-teachers today!