STEM Graduate Tutor
|Location:||Birmingham, Birmingham B22 UK|
|Salary||£65 to £92 per Day|
STEM Graduate Tutor
Are you a STEM graduate hoping to secure a dynamic role where you can expand your skill set?
Would you love to kick start your career in an inspiring role where you can really make a difference?
This STEM Graduate Tutor role is based in a thriving school in the heart of Birmingham.
The school has a fantastic reputation of creating a work life balance for it’s teachers and support staff and developing the careers of graduate talent. You will be given opportunities for continued professional development and may be offered to complete Teacher Training at the same school!
If you want a flexible role that aims to draw upon your strengths and adapt to your own vision and values, you are the perfect candidate!
To register your interest, please click ‘Apply’ below to send your CV to Bex at i-teachers!
STEM Graduate Tutor – The benefits
- Exclusive connections to partner schools
- Industry-lead 1-2-1 interview preparation that is tailored to you
- Dedicated education consultant working full-time to find you a role you love
- Gain invaluable classroom experience
- Be immersed in a school community
- Learn from experienced teachers
- Continued professional development (CPD) for graduates weekly
- Opportunities to gain your QTS through the same school
STEM Graduate Tutor – The role
- Work with pupils in 1:1 sessions
- Tutor small groups of pupils to develop understanding
- Support class teachers and aid pupils during lessons
- Conduct tracking of progress with pupils to boost their confidence
- Take part in extra-curricular activities
- Support SEN pupils if your interest lies with inclusive education
STEM Graduate Tutor – What you need
- 1st of 2:1 degree
- Previous experience is desirable
- A real passion for education
- Excellent organisation and communication skills
If you are keen to secure an amazing role, please click ‘apply’ and send your CV to Bex at i-teachers today!