MFL Teacher – September Start
|Location:||Birmingham, West Midlands B38 UK|
|Salary||£28000 to £38800 per Annum|
Are you a talented MFL Teacher looking for a fresh challenge at a new school?
Perhaps you are relocating, an NQT or maybe just searching for a new working environment with excellent progression opportunities for staff?
Would you love the opportunity to work in a secondary school which takes your learning and development seriously?
This MFL Teacher role could be the next exciting opportunity for you! If this sounds like the ideal role for you, click ‘apply’ and send your CV to Jessica today!
MFL Teacher – The Role
- Permanent role, full time
- £28,000 – £38,800
- Plan and conduct engaging MFL lessons
- Work collaboratively with a fantastic MFL department
- Monitor student progress
- Great opportunities for progression
MFL Teacher – The School
- Based in Wolverhampton,
- Permanent full-time role, Monday – Friday school hours
- Excellent senior leadership
- Supportive atmosphere for both NQT/ECTs and those with more experience
- Brilliant facilities
- Opportunities for development and progression
- Good transportation links
MFL Teacher – Person Specification
- 2.1 or 1stclass degree in a MFL related degree
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or working towards for September 2022
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Supportive and positive personality
- Passionate about delivering outstanding lessons and education
If this MFL Teacher position sounds like the role you are looking for, then click ‘apply’ to send your CV today!