2ic Maths – Mathematics Teacher
|Location:||Buckinghamshire, South East England SL8 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£25543 to £41635 per Annum|
Are you a Maths teacher who is eagerly searching for a fresh challenge and have aspirations to climb the leadership ladder?
Would you relish to work at a secondary school that harbours an excellent learning environment for all and wishes to contribute to a hardworking, cohesive and successful Mathematics Department?
This welcoming Bourne End Secondary School & Sixth Form are looking for an experienced Maths Teacher who desires to take on additional responsibilities as a Second in Charge to start in September.
If this 2Ic Maths role sounds like the perfect position for you then please do not delay your interest. Apply now and call Joe for an informal and confidential chat to discuss this excellent opportunity in more detail.
Put your skills, knowledge and experience into fantastic use and start September in this 2IC Maths Teacher role by applying on this page and furthering your teaching career and ambitions today!
2ic Maths – information on the role:
- Mathematics Teacher – 2ic Maths
- Permanent role
- September 2020 start
- Paid £25,543 – £41.635 per annum + TLR
- Experienced teachers required
- Strong behaviour management
- Passionate and driven personality
- Shortlisting for role now – Apply ASAP!
2ic Maths – requirements of role:
- QTS / PGCE in mathematics
- Mathematics based degree from a reputable university
- Strong academic background
- Excellent degree subject knowledge
- Qualified Teacher Status – Science teacher training
- Supportive and inspiring attitude
- Passionate about creating engaging and influential learning experiences
- Brilliant classroom management skills
The upcoming secondary school & sixth form:
- Thriving secondary school & sixth form
- Part of an established academy trust
- 750 students
- Visionary Senior Leadership Team
- Bourne End, Buckinghamshire location
- Close to strong transport links
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today to apply for this 2ic Maths / Mathematics Teacher role.