Chemistry Graduate Teaching Assistant
|Location:||Wolverhampton, WV11 UK|
|Salary||£300 to £350 per Week|
Chemistry Graduate Teaching Assistant – Year 11 GCSE support – Wolverhampton WV11
Are you a high achieving, ambitious chemistry graduate with a 2.1 or 1st?
Are you looking for the perfect opportunity that will help advance your educational career as you train to teach?
Do you want the opportunity to work alongside a dedicated and supportive chemistry department in a warm school environment?
If this Chemistry Graduate Teaching Assistant opportunity sounds like the ideal role for you, ‘click apply’ and send your CV today!
Chemistry Graduate Teaching Assistant – Key Information:
- Based in Wolverhampton
- Good transportation links
- £300 – £350 per week, term time
- Excellent senior leadership department
- Full time, Monday – Friday school hours
- Perfect for an aspiring teacher
- Fantastic science facilities and resources
- Warm environment
Chemistry Graduate Teaching Assistant – The Role:
- Fantastic Chemistry department with experienced and supportive staff
- Ability to organise and conduct class lessons with the guidance of qualified teachers
- Supporting year 11 students through their GCSE’s
- Varied and exciting – crucial experience prior to teaching training
- Develop teaching techniques and communication skills
- Displaying & utilising own subject knowledge
- monitor student progress
- Support pupils with a range of academic ability
- Take on feedback to continually improve your practice
Chemistry Graduate Teaching Assistant – Person Specification:
- 2.1 or 1st class degree in Chemistry
- Excellent organisation and communication skills
- Previous work with children is desirable
- Supportive and inspiring personality
- For an individual aspiring to become a teacher prior to teaching courses
- Strong academic background
- Real passion for your particular subject
- Passionate about education
Chemistry Graduate Teaching Assistant – How to Apply:
If this Chemistry Graduate Teaching Assistant opportunity sounds like the ideal role to gain experience prior to training to become a teacher, ‘click apply’ and send your CV today!
Ideal role, but not quite the right location? We also work in the following areas so feel free to get in touch: Birmingham, Sandwell, Walsall, Wolverhampton, Dudley, Sutton Coldfield and Solihull.