|Location:||Hounslow, London (West) TW4 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£28355 to £44451 per Annum|
Are you a Chemistry Teacher who is looking for a fantastic opportunity to progress your teaching aspirations?
Does a thriving Outstanding graded secondary & sixth form that boasts superb behaviour sound like the perfect setting for you?
Start September at this STEM specialist secondary school that has one of the most popular and successful sixth forms in West London!
If excellent student behaviour, a super CPD, combined with a warm & welcoming atmosphere are important to you, then this History Teacher role is for you!
To register your interest in this West London History Teacher opportunity then simply apply on this page and attach your CV!
The school are looking to arrange virtual interview immediately!
Chemistry Teacher – Benefits:
- Permanent Chemistry Teacher role
- Full time Monday – Friday role
- £28,355 – £44,541 History Teacher salary
- Potential to progress & take on extra responsibilities
- Shortlisting for September immediately
- Virtual interviews to be arranged
Chemistry Teacher – Role:
- Plan, deliver and run lessons chemistry for KS3 – KS5
- Prepare students for both GCSE, AS & A2 level exams
- Run extracurricular clubs
- Become an integral part of a thriving Science department
Chemistry Teacher – Person Specification:
- QTS / PGCE
- 1st o 2:1 degree chemistry / science related degree
- Good to Outstanding teacher observation grades
- Strong classroom management
- Passion for science and STEM
The Outstanding graded secondary school & sixth form:
- Outstanding graded by OfSTED
- Secondary & Sixth Form with 1800 students
- Incredibly strong & popular sixth form
- Hounslow, West & Outer London
- Visionary Senior Leadership Team
- Close to strong transport links
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today to apply for this Chemistry Teacher role.