Computer Science & Technology Teacher
|Location:||Harrow, London (North) HA8 UK|
|Salary||£28355 to £44451 per Annum|
Are you a Computer Science / ICT Teacher who is looking for fresh challenge at a school that can accelerate your career and invests in ICT and STEM?
Or have you about to get you QTS and are looking for a Computer Science Teacher opportunity at a school that can offer fantastic NQT support from September?
If you want to be fully supported in your career ambitions, look no further than this Computer Science & Technology Teacher role at one of West London’s most promising Secondary schools.
This school welcomes both experienced and trainee applicants apply now to be shortlisted for virtual interviews!
Register your interest today by applying on this page and attaching your CV to be put forward for this fantastic Computer Science & Technology Teacher role!
Computer Science & Technology Teacher – Benefits:
- Permanent Computer Science & Technology Teacher role
- Full time Monday – Friday role
- £28,355 – £44,451 teacher salary
- Superb STEM focus
- Potential to progress & take on extra responsibilities
- Arranging virtual interviews
- September 2020 start
Computer Science & Technology Teacher – Role:
- Plan, deliver and run computer science & technology lessons
- Prepare students for GCSE, AS & A2 level computing exams
- Run extracurricular clubs
- Become an integral part of a cohesive STEM department
Computer Science & Technology Teacher – Person Specification:
- QTS / PGCE
- 1st o 2:1 computer science or ICT related degree
- Good to Outstanding teacher observation grades
- Strong classroom management
- Passion to serve the local community
This secondary school & sixth form:
- Renowned secondary school & sixth form
- Harrow borough, North West London
- Visionary Senior Leadership Team
- Good CPD
- Close to strong transport links
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today to apply for this Computer Science & Technology Teacher role.