|Location:||Salford, North West England M28 UK|
|Salary||£60 to £70 per Day|
Cover supervisor – Salford
Are you an ambitious and motivated individual, enthusiastic about finding an exciting role for the New Year?
Do you have a passion for teaching and wish to further your career by gaining first-hand experience?
If this Cover supervisor opportunity sounds like the ideal role for you, ‘click apply’ and send your CV today!
Cover supervisor – Key Information:
- Vibrant school with talented pupils and staff
- Modern, state of art facilities
- Good transportation links to the school, from city centre and surrounding areas
- Paid £300 – £350 per week, term time
- Excellent senior leadership department
- Full time, Monday – Friday school hours
- Perfect for an aspiring teacher
- Warm environment
Cover supervisor – The Role:
- Work alongside talented and supportive staff
- Ability to organise and conduct class lessons
- Develop teaching techniques and communication skills
- Supporting a class teacher working with students on a 1 to 1 and group basis
- ‘Can do’ attitude and ambition to progress into teacher training
- Support pupils with a range of academic ability
- Take on feedback to continually improve your practice
Cover supervisor – Person Specification:
- 1 or 1st class degree
- Excellent organisation and communication skills
- Previous work with children is desirable
- Supportive and inspiring personality
- For an individual aspiring to become a teacher prior to teaching courses
- Strong academic background
- Passionate about education
Cover supervisor – How to Apply:
If this Cover supervisor opportunity sounds like the ideal role to gain experience prior to training to become a teacher, ‘click apply’ and send your CV to Holly at i-teachers today!
Ideal role, but not quite the right location? We also work in the following areas so feel free to get in touch: Manchester, Stockport, Trafford, Bolton, Bury, Oldham, and Tameside.