English Graduate Mentor
|Location:||Greater Manchester, Oldham OL9 UK|
|Salary||£65 to £75 per Day|
English Graduate Mentor- Oldham- Immediate start
Are you a confident English Language/ Literature graduate, passionate about teaching and mentoring English to pupils at a vital stage in their education?
Are you considering pursing a teaching career and would like to gain some experience within the English department supporting students?
If yes, this full time English Graduate Mentor role, in an excellent school could be a perfect opportunity to expand your teaching skills.
Do not miss this amazing opportunity to join a supportive and excellent school in Oldham as an English Graduate Mentor, this is a great opportunity to develop your skills!
English Graduate Mentor- School information
- English Graduate Mentor- Immediate start
- Ideal role for an aspiring teacher
- Oldham – OL9
- Great Transport links
- Paid £65- £75 per day, term time only
- Working on a full-time basis (Monday- Friday- school hours)
- Work in one school for the rest of the academic year
English Graduate Mentor- Person Specification
- Degree in English (2:1 or above)
- Strong A levels (English at A Level preferred)
- An English Graduate keen to pursue a career in teaching
- Previous tutoring experience desirable
- Keen to make a difference to pupils’ education
English Graduate Mentor- About the role
- 1-1 support group support for pupils who need intervention
- Work with high achievers
- Work within the class to support the teacher
- Learn from and be supported by outstanding teachers
- Support pupils academically and pastorally
Send your CV to Demi today to secure an interview for this amazing English Graduate Mentor opportunity. Interviews will be held ASAP do not miss out on the chance to start your career!