English Graduate Teaching Assistant
|Location:||London, Havering RM16 UK|
|Salary||£350 to £450 per Week|
English Graduate Teaching Assistant – Thurrock
Are you a high achieving, ambitious English graduate with a 2.1 or 1st?
Has your wealth of English knowledge motivated you to seek an educational role where you can share your wealth of knowledge with young eager minds?
If this English Graduate Teaching Assistant opportunity sounds like the ideal role for you, ‘click apply’ and send your CV today!
English Graduate Teaching Assistant – Key Information:
- Based in Thurrock
- Good transportation links
- £350 – £450 per week, term time
- Excellent senior leadership department
- Full time, Monday – Friday school hours
- Perfect for an aspiring teacher
- Warm environment
English Graduate Teaching Assistant – The Role:
- Fantastic English department with experienced and supportive staff
- Ability to organise and conduct class lessons with the guidance of qualified teachers
- Varied and exciting – crucial experience prior to teaching training
- Supporting a class teacher working with students on a 1 to 1 and group basis
- Develop teaching techniques and communication skills
- Displaying & utilising own subject knowledge
- Support pupils with a range of academic ability
- Take on feedback to continually improve your practice
English Graduate Teaching Assistant – Person Specification:
- 2.1 or 1st class degree in English
- Excellent organisation and communication skills
- Previous work with children is desirable
- Supportive and inspiring personality
- Patient and empathetic mentality is crucial
- For an individual aspiring to become a teacher prior to teaching courses
- Strong academic background
English Graduate Teaching Assistant – How to Apply:
If this English Graduate Teaching Assistant opportunity sounds like the ideal role to gain experience prior to training to become a teacher, ‘click apply’ and send your CV today!
Ideal role, but not quite the right location? We also work in the following areas so feel free to get in touch: Tower Hamlets, Newham, Barking, Dagenham, Hackney, Enfield, Waltham Forest, Redbridge, Havering and Thurrock.