|Location:||Bolton, Greater Manchester BL3 UK|
|Salary||£24373 to £40490 per Annum|
English Teacher – Bolton – Permanent September start!
Are you an English Teacher who is open to new opportunities to develop your career, but would like to evaluate roles before you resign?
Would you like to work in a school that values creativity in teaching?
This school has low staff turnover due to their focus on staff well-being and development, so this rare opportunity will not be available for long! They offer 20% PPA time for all teachers, not just NQTs!
This superb school in Bolton would like to recruit only the best teachers for their pupils and due to expansion they have a number of exciting vacancies to fill.
- NQTs welcome to apply
- School located in Bolton
- 20% PPA time for all teachers
- Huge focus on staff well-being and development
- Low staff turnover
- Excellent CPD on offer and genuine career progression
- Main Pay Scale – Upper Pay Scale
- Visionary Leadership team
- Permanent, Full-Time position from September
- QTS (or due to qualify in July)
- Strong academic background and English subject knowledge
- Passion for education and supporting disadvantaged students
- Willingness to take part in CPD
- Excellent feedback from observations
- Bolton, Greater Manchester
- Excellent results year on year
- High PP/EAL context
- Warm and welcoming maths team
- Ofsted ‘Good’ school – excellent behaviour noted by Ofsted
If you want to be proactive and secure your next English teaching post for September, apply to join this wonderful school in Bolton! Click apply or send your CV to Holly Giles at i-teachers today or call the office for more information.