|Location:||Greater London, London (Central) SE17 UK|
|Salary||£30480 to £49571 per Annum|
English Teacher or NQT – Southwark, Inner London – September Start – Permanent Role
Are you an English Teacher or an English NQT that is looking for a permanent role in a school that boasts very low staff turnover?
Perhaps you are looking for a supportive and warm environment where you will be given the tools to flourish and where you will be encouraged to progress in your career?
English Teacher role – The School:
This is a Mixed Academy school that boasts a brand-new building and state-of-the-art facilities for its students and staff. Just a short walk from Kennington tube station, it is easily accessible by public transport and by car if preferred. It was recently observed as ‘Good’ by Ofsted and was particularly commended on the respectful and harmonious relationships between students and staff, the behaviour, student’s progression and their incredibly supportive NQT programme. The school boasts an extremely low staff turnover rate and, as an English Teacher or English NQT, you will join a department that is led by an incredibly warm and approachable department lead.
English Teacher – Job description
- Teacher of English or English NQT
- Experienced English Teacher or NQT’s welcome to apply
- Secondary School based in Greenwich
- Teacher English KS3 – KS4 with opportunities for KS5 teaching
- Superb facilities
- MPS – UPS – Inner London
- £30,480 – £49,571 per annum
- Start in September 2020 (or earlier if possible)
- Interviewing immediately
Person Specification – English Teacher or English NQT:
- UK QTS by September 2020
- 2:1 or above on your English related degree
- Strong academic background
- Consistent ‘Good’ or ‘Outstanding’ Teaching
- A strong desire to raise standards and achievement
English teacher – Why join this school?
- Oversubscribed, non-selective academy school
- Flexible and creative SLT – commended on their innovative approach to leadership
- Leadership opportunities
- Potential TLR
- Experienced English Teacher team
- Relationships between students and staff are respectful and harmonious – rare instances of low level disruption
- Regular CPD opportunities
- Career progression encouraged
- Great Southwark location – easily accessible by public transport
If you would like to be a part of this school then please Apply Now to i-teachers for a confidential chat!