|Location:||Lambeth, London (West) SE1 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£30480 to £49571 per Annum|
Are you an English teacher who is using this isolation period to search for a school that cares deeply about the development of their pupils & staff?
…or perhaps you are close to completing your English PGCE and are searching for a school that can offer great NQT support from September?
If you want to be fully supported in your career ambitions, look no further than this English teacher role at one of Inner London’s most promising secondary schools.
This Outstanding graded secondary school welcomes both experienced and trainee applicants to apply now.
The highly cohesive and engaging English department are looking to add a positive and committed English teacher to their team and the school wants to interview candidates immediately.
Please simply click apply to further your interest in this rewarding English teacher opportunity and attach your CV immediately.
English Teacher – Benefits:
- Permanent English teacher role
- Full time Monday – Friday role
- £30,480 – £49,571 English teacher salary
- Potential to progress & take on extra responsibilities
- Arranging interviews over FaceTime / Skype
- September start
English Teacher – Role:
- Plan, deliver and run English lessons for KS3 – KS5
- Prepare students for both GCSE, AS & A2 level English exams
- Run extracurricular clubs
- Become an integral part of a cohesive English department
English Teacher – Person Specification:
- QTS / PGCE
- 1st o 2:1 English degree or strong A-level in subject
- Good to Outstanding teacher observation grades
- Strong classroom management
- Passion to serve the local community
The Outstanding graded secondary school & sixth form:
- Outstanding graded by OfSTED
- Secondary & Sixth Form
- Part of a well-respected academy trust
- Great community feel
- Lambeth, Inner & South London location
- Fantastic CPD
- Visionary Senior Leadership Team
- Close to strong transport links
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today to apply for this English Teacher role.