|Location:||East of England, Hertfordshire WD18 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£24373 to £40490 per Annum|
This is an excellent opportunity for a qualified English Teacher to join a superb secondary school in the Watford area for the coming academic year!
Are you a recently qualified English teacher looking utilise your teacher training inside of an excellent secondary school this September?
Perhaps you are an experienced Maths teacher looking for the opportunity to showcase your teaching ability in a new and exciting secondary school?
Make sure that you don’t waste any time in applying for this exciting English teaching role in the Watford area this September!
English Teacher – About the Role:
- English Teacher
- Permanent Role
- September 2020
- Located in Watford/North London
- Planning and conducting English Language/Literature lessons
- Supporting secondary students inside the classroom
- Keeping students engaged and enthusiastic throughout lesson time
- MPS – UPS pay scale
- Video interviews beginning shortly – apply ASAP!
English Teacher – Person Specification:
- Minimum 2:1 English related degree
- Strong academic background
- Passionate about English education
- Qualified Teacher Status – Secondary English
- Enthusiastic and driven personality
- Good or better prior teaching observations
- Aiming to be a valued and professional member of an English teaching department
- Brilliant organisation and communication skills
English Teacher – About the School:
- OFSTED graded ‘Good’ secondary school
- Proactive and supportive Head Teacher
- Excellent CPD programme
- Inclusive and multi-cultural student demographic
- Mix of experienced and newly qualified English teaching staff
- Excellent facilities and resources
- Public transport links nearby – parking available
If you are a English Teacher looking to find a new and exciting role for the coming academic year, then press the ‘Click Apply’ button or send your CV to Joseph at i-teachers.