|Location:||Essex, London (East) RM19 UK|
|Salary||£26948 to £38174 per Annum|
English Teacher – Thurrock
Are you a recently qualified English Teacher keen to hear about a permanent teaching opportunity which will help advance your teaching career?
Perhaps you are an English Teacher looking for a new challenge in a Secondary School that values staff well-being and progression opportunities?
A thriving Secondary School based in Thurrock has a permanent position for a dedicated and forward-thinking English Teacher to join their team in January 2021!
If this English Teacher opportunity sounds like the ideal role for you, ‘click apply’ and send your CV to Pippa today!
i-teachers are different from almost all other agencies as we do not cater for day to day supply. We only look to place you in long term, mutually fulfilling roles, with suitable schools based on your own goals and preferences. This far more specialised, empathetic and consultative approach has led us to be the most highly rated Education Recruitment Company in the UK on Trustpilot. We are very proud of this 5* achievement!
English Teacher – The Role
- Permanent role, full-time
- £26,948 – £38,174 per annum
- Plan and conduct engaging English lessons
- Work collaboratively with a fantastic English department
- Monitor student progress
- Great opportunities for progression
English Teacher – The School
- Based in Purfleet
- Well connected by transport links
- Part of a reputable Academy Trust
- Strong sense of community and belonging
- Great CPD opportunities
- State of the art facilities
English Teacher – Person Specification
- NQT’s welcome to apply
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- 2.1 or above in an English related course
- Strong academic background
- Passionate about inspiring the next generation
- Good classroom control and behaviour management
To apply to this English Teacher opportunity, please send your CV to Pippa at i-teachers today!