|Location:||Essex, Thurrock RM15 UK|
|Salary||£26000 to £38000 per Annum|
Are you a dedicated and passionate English teacher looking for a permanent role in a supportive school within East London?
Would you enjoy working at a successful school, that is graded Outstanding by Ofsted?
How would you like to work within an English department as an English Teacher in a school where there is a clear career progression map?
Do not delay, click ‘apply’ and send your CV to Pippa at i-teachers, if you are shortlisted you will be contacted for a friendly & confidential chat to discuss this role or others we may have which are more suitable!
i-teachers are different from almost all other agencies as we do not cater for day to day supply. We only look to place you in long term, mutually fulfilling roles, with suitable schools based on your own goals and preferences. This far more specialised, empathetic and consultative approach has led us to be the most highly rated Education Recruitment Company in the UK on Trustpilot. We are very proud of this 5* achievement!
English Teacher- Benefits:
- Full time Monday – Friday role
- English Teacher / English NQT
- £26,000- £ £38,000 English Teacher salary
- Excellent support provided for NQTs
- Shortlisting now for a September 2021 start
English Teacher- The Role:
- Plan, deliver and run English lessons for KS3 – KS5
- Prepare students for GCSEs and A-levels
- Run extracurricular activities
- Become an integral part of the English department
- Inspire a love of English language and literature in your students
The Outstanding Secondary School and Sixth Form:
- Secondary School and Sixth Form located in Thurrock
- Part of a multi-academy trust
- Visionary Senior Leadership Team
- High standards of behaviour and academic success
- Diverse curriculum
- State of the art facilities
- Cohesive and creative English department
English Teacher- Requirements:
- QTS / PGCE
- NQTs welcome to apply
- Strong GCSE and A-Levels
- Strong references required
- Good to Outstanding teacher observations
- Passion for English
- 1st or 2:1 in an English based degree
- Strong classroom management
If this English Teacher role is of interest, then do not hesitate to apply! Click APPLY NOW and send your CV to Pippa from i-teachers.