|Location:||Essex, Thurrock SS17 UK|
|Salary||£26000 to £38000 per Annum|
Are you a dedicated and passionate English Teacher looking for a permanent teaching role in an Outstanding school in Essex?
Would you relish the opportunity to work in a successful school with fantastic CPD and amongst exceptional teachers?
Do you want to utilise your remarkable English knowledge and expertise to support the development of young people whilst progressing within a cohesive English department?
Do not delay, click ‘apply’ and send your CV to Pippa at i-teachers.
English Teacher- Benefits:
- Full time Monday – Friday role
- English Teacher
- £26,000- £ £38,000 English Teacher salary
- Excellent support provided for NQTs
- Shortlisting now for a September 2021 start
English Teacher- The Role:
- Plan, deliver and run English lessons for KS3 – KS5
- Prepare students for GCSEs and A-levels
- Run extracurricular activities
- Become an integral part of the English and EAL department
- Inspire a love of English literature
- Provide clearly structured lessons
The Outstanding Secondary School and Sixth Form:
- Secondary School and Sixth Form located in Thurrock
- Part of a multi-academy trust
- Visionary Senior Leadership Team
- High standards of behaviour and academic success
- Broad and balanced curriculum
- Modern facilities
- Experienced and expanding department
English Teacher- Requirements:
- QTS / PGCE
- Fantastic academic background
- Strong references required
- Good to Outstanding teacher observations
- Passion for English language and literature
- 1st or 2:1 in an English based degree
- Strong classroom management
If this English Teacher role is of interest, then do not hesitate to apply!