|Location:||Essex, Havering UK|
Are you interested in joining an incredible English department as an English teacher at an Outstanding school?
One of our exceptional schools in the Thurrock area are looking for a permanent English teacher that is interested in a role where they can showcase their passion for English, while also supporting students’ outcomes and well-being.
English Teacher- The Role
- Full-time, permanent role
- Start date negotiable – Interviewing immediately
- Negotiable salary in accordance with MPS
- Plan and deliver well thought-out lessons adhering to the UK curriculum that has a high quality for all students to achieve
- Make suitable adjustments to the curriculum and lessons to ensure all students learn the intended curriculum
- To support students’ well-being and monitor progress as an English Teacher
- Establish a partnership with parents to involve them in their child’s learning of the subject, as well as providing information about curriculum attainment, progress and targets
- Fulfil the role of a Form Tutor and teaching of the PRE or Guided Reading curriculum as required
- Create an effective and stimulating environment for the teaching and learning of the subject
- Full-time, permanent English Teacher role
- Communicating with parents, students, and other staff members
- Staff development – English Teacher
English Teacher – Person Specification
- 2:1 or above in English based degree
- QTS English teacher obtained
- Enjoy working with teenagers and helping them succeed
- Previous successful secondary English Teacher experience
- Knowledge of natural curriculum
- Excellent written and verbal English Teacher communication
- Good English teacher classroom management skills
- Be able to lead and manage your own work effectively
- Be able to motivate students and raise aspirations
English Teacher- The School
- Located in Chafford Hundred and part of an outstanding academy with a sixthform
- Outstanding OFSTED report
- Great staff development – opportunities for progression
- Loyalty bonus scheme
- School has a supportive core
- Unique personalised learning approach
- Warm and welcoming principal
- Great transport links – short walk from station and located a short distance from the M25! A great school for those in London and Essex
People are at the heart of this school’s success. They have developed a strong culture of collaboration and best practice, with professional development and career planning at its centre. They invest in their staff with support, coaching, mentoring, and a wide range of top-quality training programmes delivered at every level to senior leadership.
They look for talented individuals who share their vision for creating exceptional places of learning, and are committed to ensuring that every child in London has access to the best possible education.
In addition to the opportunities for career progression, training and development, they also offer a competitive rewards and benefits package which includes their Allowance, a Performance and Loyalty Bonus, Pension Scheme, a Wellbeing Cash Plan and many other benefits.
If you are interested in this English Teacher role, don’t hesitate to apply today!