|Location:||Birmingham, West Midlands B8 UK|
|Salary||£24373 to £40490 per Annum|
English Teacher – Saltley, Birmingham (B8)
Are you passionate about English and would relish the opportunity to share your specialist degree knowledge and passion for the subject with bright young individuals?
Do you want the opportunity to work alongside a dedicated and supportive English department in a warm school environment?
Furthermore are you a Newly Qualified Teacher looking for a first permanent role, inside of a school with an excellent NQT induction programme and a real emphasis on developing their teaching staff?
This wonderful school are looking for a passionate individual to strengthen their already sterling English department which boasts some truly talented and experienced staff. If you are a NQT this is the perfect role for you to kick start your teaching career as you will have the opportunity to share your specialist subject knowledge within a warm environment surrounded by supportive staff and young eager learners!
If this English Teacher opportunity sounds like the ideal role for you, ‘click apply’ and send your CV today!
English Teacher – Key Information:
- Based in Saltley, Birmingham
- Good transportation links
- Paid £24,373 – £40, 490 per annum
- Permanent full time role, Monday – Friday school hours
- Nurturing atmosphere for newly qualified teachers
- Excellent senior leadership department
- Opportunities for development and progression – outstanding CPD programme
English Teacher – The Role:
- Work alongside a talented and experienced English department
- Plan and conduct lessons and small group sessions
- Utilise school’s broad and balanced curriculum
- Opportunities for progression
- Developing and enhancing students’ knowledge in English
- Making sure students receive correct support and guidance during class time
English Teacher – Person Specification:
- 2.1 or 1st class degree in English related course
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- Excellent organisation and communication skills
- Previous work with children is desirable
- Supportive and inspiring personality
- Strong academic background
- Passionate about education
English Teacher – How to Apply:
If this English Teacher opportunity sounds like the ideal role to gain experience prior to training to become a teacher, ‘click apply’ and send your CV today!
Ideal role, but not quite the right location? We also work in the following areas so feel free to get in touch: Birmingham, Sandwell, Walsall, Wolverhampton, Dudley, Sutton Coldfield and Solihull.