|Location:||Birmingham, West Midlands B12 UK|
|Salary||£24373 to £40490 per Annum|
English Teacher – Balsall Heath (B12)
Are you a passionate individual with a wealth of specialist English knowledge and are looking to secure your first permanent role in a fantastic school?
Or perhaps you feel that your current school lacks progression opportunities, and want a school with an excellent CPD programme and a passion for promoting from within?
If this English Teacher opportunity sounds like the ideal role for you, ‘click apply’ and send your CV today!
English Teacher – Key Information:
- Based in Balsall Heath, Birmingham
- Good transportation links
- Paid £24,373 – £40, 490 per annum
- Permanent full time role, Monday – Friday school hours
- Nurturing atmosphere for newly qualified teachers
- Excellent senior leadership department
- Opportunities for development and progression – outstanding CPD program
English Teacher – The Role:
- Work alongside a talented and experienced English department
- Plan and conduct lessons and small group sessions
- Utilise school’s broad and balanced curriculum
- Opportunities for progression
- Developing and enhancing students’ knowledge in English
- Making sure students receive correct support and guidance during class time
English Teacher – Person Specification:
- 2.1 or 1st class degree in English related course
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- Excellent organisation and communication skills
- Previous work with children is desirable
- Supportive and inspiring personality
- Strong academic background
- Passionate about education
English Teacher – How to Apply:
If this English Teacher opportunity sounds like the ideal role to gain experience prior to training to become a teacher, ‘click apply’ and send your CV today!
Ideal role, but not quite the right location? We also work in the following areas so feel free to get in touch: Birmingham, Sandwell, Walsall, Wolverhampton, Dudley, Sutton Coldfield and Solihull.